Thursday, February 4, 2016

Rotating House Meetings (formally called "Senior

Rotating House Meetings (formally called "Senior Coffee Moments")

While walking with Ana Henderson, I have been solicitation contact information for a Precinct Committeeman support group. My intent is to verify the email address with a welcome message then in a
separate message to invite them to read/contribute to my Blog. In a read only (lurking mode) they will find the comments to date, instructions on how to comment, and or log in as a recognized contributor. In the heading information will be a description of what a PC is and does, and the advantages of joining the conversation. One of those is to amplify their voted by being informed, and testing their ideas with the support group.

I have had success collecting contact information for the purpose of supporting me, but have not yet addressed the activities of the group. I am focusing on the retired, reliable voter and possibly those in confined situations.

I volunteer at now two retirement communities and so far have two supporters from the tablet training classes, I conduct weekly. (propose challenging anyone who objects to a partison training class to start one of his own to counterbalance me)

I will propose that neighbors members of my support group to meet together  weekly, as they can make it, to do the coffee thing. Outside of this meeting I will suggest they read and comment on the blog, this simulating a permanently convened meeting where evey one can talk at once.

All of the concepts above will be subject to discussion, and modification via the comment feature with each post (each concept being a separate post)

sensitive information will be stored on a google drive  with specific permissions, and a method to request permissions.

Those without internet skills will be able to someone who has access, and/or be provided tablet/computer training. ( have found the training to be a draw to the face to face meetings)

The overall goal will to provide efficient information transfer, with built in house meetings for signature collection and candidate visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment